Sunday, December 7, 2014

I think that's what heaven feels like!

What an amazing week! There were countless miracles!

First of all, 조은정 and 김연주 got baptized! The baptism was beautiful!! It was on Monday (our Pday), so we spent the day with them and helping them with English homework (조은정 is going to English grad-school), so they could be stress-free at their baptism! 

A huge miracle was that 조은정's son came to the baptism! He doesn't like being in places with a lot of people, but he came and really liked it! At the baptism the spirit was so strong. There were great talks, musical numbers, etc... Right before getting baptized 조은정 and 김연주 bore tearful testimonies and were just glowing! After being baptized they said they felt different and just so good! They wish they could be baptized again haha! We're excited for them and all of the blessings the gospel brings!
We saw them later in the week too and they were just still happy and glowing! They received the Holy Ghost yesterday :)

After the baptism we walked out to a beautiful snowfall. 조은정's favorite weather! We walked home with shin-deong-hyun, kim min sun, and jo un jeong and kim yun ju! Some of the people I love most in the world! I was just so happy! I think that's what heaven feels like! 

This week we got to start meeting with a mother and daughter who have a lot of interest and have been coming to church! They are so great and the daughter wants to be baptized! 

This week Elder Aoyogi came to our mission and spoke and it was so good! He spoke in Japanese and one of our members who served a mission in Japan translated into Korean...and then in the back there was translation from Korean to English for the greenies (new missionaries)! 

We saw a lot of miracles on the street too as we spoke to people. When we have the courage to open our mouths, there are so many miracles!
I just feel so blessed and grateful! This is really God's work and I'm grateful to be a part of it! I'm so grateful for my knowledge of the restoration and the plan of salvation. It changes lives! 
I know that God lives. I love Him and His son, Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful for His Atonement and the role it plays in my life everyday. 

I love you all tons! 

Have an incredible week! 

Sister Naatjes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment