Sunday, July 27, 2014

“The Bike!”

Haha we ate this!It was another great week! 

Craziest food I ate this week was probably homemade 떡 (rice-cake) that a grandma made and fed to us--I’ll send a picture of the left-overs she sent us home with haha!
Haha we ate this!
There are always so many miracles!

This week on Tuesday night our appointments fell through and it was pretty late, so we couldn’t knock on any doors/make any visits, so we were walking down the street toward downtown so we could find people to talk to when all of the sudden 강소영 (kang-so-young) and her daughter came up behind us and invited us to go with them to a cafe and talk--it was a miracle! God’s plan is so perfect--when things fall through, He always has something different planned. We were able to set up an appointment with her daughter to meet with us the next day! The coolest part was my companion, Sister Park looked in her planner and she has kang-so-young’s daughter written at night at the time we met them on the street! This is God’s work!

Also on Tuesday morning I realized I lost my journal--I had brought it to a zone meeting to take notes and lost it sometime during the day! I was so sad because I have written really sacred, special experiences and feelings in it. My companion and I decided to kneel and pray so that we could find it. I said the prayer. As I started the prayer, I heard Sister Park gasp...I finished the prayer and she said, “The Bike!” I had left it in a basket in front of a bike outside of one of our less-active member’s apartment. God gave my companion an answer right away as we were praying--so cool! God cares about even the little things--like a journal. 

Cutest grandma who lives right across from our church building. She lives alone and her husband passed away a long time ago, so we like to visit with her! (she’s the one I met with Sister Simonsen who ate lots of bug guts in front of us!) She’s the best! We love her!
We had the opportunity to visit one of the grandpas in our ward’s wife and she was really sick. We sang her hymns and I gave her a back massage haha. It was a really special experience. I really felt God’s love for her. 

Another special thing that happened this week was that 강소영 kang-so-young was able to meet with our mission president this week! He recommitted her to sincerely pray to know if our church is true for herself. It was a miracle that she could meet with him and that he had time. God really loves  her and wants her to have the blessings of this gospel. I know that as soon as she really prays, she will get an answer! She just needs to act! 

Cutest grandma who lives right across from our church building. She lives alone and her husband passed away a long time ago, so we like to visit with her! (she’s the one I met with Sister Simonsen who ate lots of bug guts in front of us!) She’s the best! We love her!We had a ward pioneer party that was fun! A few people brought friends and they had fun :)

I know that this gospel is true and I’m so grateful to get to share it everyday. This truly is God’s work and He truly loves His children! 

Have a wonderful week! 

사랑해요!

낫제스 자매


No comments:

Post a Comment