Sunday, July 6, 2014

안녕하세요!

Sister Simonsen came back to our area for her last couple of days before going home and it was fun to serve with her again and to see some our old investigators again!Another great week!

Funnies--

one morning when we went outside for our morning workout two little, maybe 70 or 80-year-old grandmas came up to me and asked if they could learn how to workout from me! Ha! Of course, I said yes and they said they would come out the next day...it rained, so they didn’t, but I hope they come out again soon! 

I ate pig spine yesterday for dinner with a member and it was actually really good!! 

Sister Simonsen came back to our area for her last couple of days before going home and it was fun to serve with her again and to see some our old investigators again!
This week was a really quick one! Sister Simonsen (my old companion) came back to our area for her last 2 days in Korea before going back home to America. Because she came we got the change to meet with some old investigators who haven’t been meeting us because they were too busy, but wanted to say goodbye to her one more time. 

Many of our investigators are really busy right now with finals, so a lot couldn’t meet this week, but we still saw so many miracles! We found 4 new investigators this week!

On Friday I went on a split with two other missionaries and we taught a lady named 변선희 (byeon-sun-hee) and it was so good!! It turns out that 10 years ago her whole family met with the missionaries, her husband and son went to church once, and her husband still writes the missionary that taught them named Elder Hammer. We’re so excited to teach them! :)


My district!
A really cute grandma (in her 90s)I was feeling a little bit discouraged on Saturday night because our appointments all fell through and I felt pretty inadequate, so I prayed for Heavenly Father to let me have a spiritual experience and to feel the truthfulness of the gospel at church the next day. It was fast and testimony meeting and I felt like I should get up and talk, so I did. I still get nervous because Korean is still hard, but I shared my favorite scripture and bore my testimony of Jesus Christ and this church and I felt so strongly that this really is the truth, felt how much God loves His beautiful Korean people, and also His love for me. I’m so grateful for the chance to be His missionary and be a part of the glorious work of spreading His gospel. I know it’s true and can’t deny it. I love my Heavenly Father. I love Jesus Christ. I love the scriptures. I love Korea. I feel so very blessed. 

I love you all! Have an incredible week!

Sister Naatjes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment