Sunday, February 1, 2015

Training!



What a crazy, great week! I got my new greenie and she's a cutie! Her name is Gina Lee--She is 20 and both her parents are Korean, but she was born in Canada and moved to California 5 years ago. She grew up speaking some Korean with her family, but it's still not easy for her. She's a sweet girl and it's fun to serve with her! I'm learning a lot!
This week we had a lot of miracles and some hard things too! 

Earlier in the week when I was still serving with Sister Park, a member referred two of her best friends to us and they were so great! They are really open to the gospel! We're excited! Now that we split and each got new companions, Sister Park and her companion will be teaching them! 
On Thursday I went to Daejeon to meet my greenie and the night we got back we went to an appointment! I was impressed by how well my jet-lagged, tired, companion did! 

We got a call from one of our recent converts one day and she was crying. She wanted to meet, so we quickly went and had a really spiritual experience together just talking about God and the blessings we have in our lives. My companion read a scripture during personal study that we shared with her and it was just what she needed! 

16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spiritthat we are the children of God:
 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
 18 For reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
The things we endure now prepare us for the blessings and glory that our loving Father in Heaven is preparing for us. 
I love you all! Have an amazing week!
Sister Naatjes
낫제스 자매 선교사 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment