Thursday, February 19, 2015

"Give me that"

Happy Chinese New Year!! 

It has been a great week and we have seen lots of miracles, as always!!

We were able to find a few new investigators this week, one being a former one that I taught who didn't have much interest before, but came to church last week and has starting progressing a little which is exciting!!

We had zone conference last week and it was super great! We're focusing on becoming more and more consecrated missionaries and worthy servants of the Lord as a mission and it's so great! We are doing a mission-wide fast where we go around the whole mission and one companionship fasts each day to be able to become more consecrated. I know that God is preparing so many miracles!

Oh! Something funny that happened recently! My companion and I were walking down the street with Book of Mormons in hand and a man saw us, ran up to us, and said "Mormon??" then looked at the Book of Mormons and said "give me that." So we gave it to Him and he ran away again... haha

This week we were waiting for a bus and I said hi to a lady waiting and then our bus came so we had to get on. I was a little sad I didn't have time to talk to the lady more when suddenly she quickly jumped on the bus, approached me, asked for our number and said she was really happy to find sister missionaries! She got off quickly at the next stop. It was so cool! She boarded the wrong bus to get our phone number--a first for me! I'm excited to meet her! We're waiting for her to call us! 

I know that this is the Lord's work and I'm grateful everyday to be a part of it. It's such a huge blessing. I know that God is helping us missionaries everyday and that He loves His children here in Korea. I'm grateful that He has allowed me to serve here and to feel a little bit of His love for this country and this people. I love Korea. I love this work. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior and feel more and more gratitude to them each and every day! 

Have an amazing week!!

Sister Naatjes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment