Sunday, November 9, 2014

I love being a missionary!

Hey Everybody!

What a crazy week it's been! 

Right now I'm emailing from a cafe in Seoul and have very little time, so this will be short! My companion has to get a visa because her mom moved to America during her mission. The mission president said I needed to come too, so here I am! haha…

Last week we got transfer calls and I'm staying here with my same companion, Sister Lee--this will be out 3rd transfer together.

This Monday (p-day) we went ice-skating as a missionary activity with all of the sister missionaries in Gwangju which was fun! I got to see Sister Scott again!!

Our investigator, 김민선 received the gift of the Holy Ghost yesterday! 

기연주, kim yun ju is really progressing and wants to get baptized! We think she will get baptized on the 24 of this month! She's so pure and wants to do good! She's 22 years old and her mom has been an investigator for 3 years, so we met her through her mom and we think she may be baptized before her mom, but we hope they will be baptized together on the same day!

We had a lesson with her at a member's house this week and it was super powerful! My companion told her story about coming to know the Book of Mormon is true and that this church is true and we were both in tears. I was able to bear my testimony and the spirit was so strong. I love being a missionary!

our recent convert, shin deoung hyun was assigned to give a talk in Stake conference.

us with one of our investigators at a ward activity! It was super pretty!We met a man while we were exercising one morning and the next day he brought his whole family to our English class--wife, son, and daughter--and then came to a ward activity the next day! He wants us to come to his house this week! Yay! It's important to open our mouths everywhere we go! God prepares miracles always!

I love my Savior with all of my heart and am learning more and more about Him each day. I am so weak and make mistakes everyday, but He loves me and helps me to overcome my weaknesses and become good enough.

I love you all!

Have an amazing week!!

Sister Naatjes

No comments:

Post a Comment